RISASection allows the user to define any type of complex cross section either by combining standard shapes or by defining new shapes. Multiple materials are permitted in the same section. RISASection calculates all the section properties, including the torsion constant. Sections created in RISASection may be used in RISA-3D, RISA-2D and RISAFloor.
RISASection includes many powerful editing features such as automatic stacking and aligning, unlimited UNDOs, as well as the ability to create beautiful reports with cross section graphics and much more. The program supports imperial and metric units. When creating shapes you can use the convenient snap-to-grid grid, or specify the coordinates of each shape directly. Of course, comprehensive online help is also included.
- Powerful align, stack and rotate tools
- Directly edit section dimensions or use the snap-to-grid function
- Import shape from a DXF file or select from an extensive database of shape types
- Powerful calculation engine
- English or metric units
- Versatile reporting options
- Multiple materials in the same section
- Sections can be imported into RISA-3D, RISA-2D and RISAFloor to perform a code check
Demonstration Program Limitations
This demo is a working program but certain deliberate limitations have been added. These include:
- No saving or reading files
- No adjusting dimensions of basic shape
* RISASection download link provides demo version of the software.
Two-Dimensional Analysis and Design
RISAConnection allows you to quickly build steel connections using a quick connection dialog box with pictures and descriptions.
RISA-3D is an accurate tool for creating 3D models of buildings and other beam structures.
Section Properties of Voided Irregular Sections by Co-ordinate Geometry
This Proforma calculates the section properties, using co-ordinate geometry, of an irregular shaped cross section containing voids.
Section Properties of Solid Irregular Sections by Co-ordinate Geometry
This Proforma calculates the section properties of an irregular shaped cross section by co-ordinate geometry.
RISAConnection is a useful program designed to assist engineers in finishing steel structures by creating welds and connections between the elements.
Submit a review about RISASection software with your social media profile
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.