ScheduleBoard is a resource and project scheduling software program. It is designed to let multiple users in a company request and assign resources for different projects. At the same time, users can also schedule their own projects and tasks and make their own notes.
- Request, assign and edit resources by multiple users in a company
- Assign and edit resource timeoff
- Assign and control multiple user right levels by Administrator
- Schedule user’s own projects
- Make user’s own notes
- Mark and edit holidays
- Open project folders
- Archive resource requests and user projects
- Modern and slick graphic user interface
- Easy user registration and user management
* ScheduleBoard download link provides freeware version of the software.
PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
Frost1D is a one dimensional ground frost penetration analysis program.
BSTunnelLining can be used to analyze multi-ring segmental tunnel lining under arbitrary distributed and concentrated loadings.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs.
LEMSlope is a slope stability analysis program using traditional limit equilibrium method. It takes advantage of the strength of Python script language and sets up the analysis model parametrically.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about ScheduleBoard software with your social media profile