ScheduleBoard is a resource and project scheduling software program. It is designed to let multiple users in a company request and assign resources for different projects. At the same time, users can also schedule their own projects and tasks and make their own notes.
- Request, assign and edit resources by multiple users in a company
- Assign and edit resource timeoff
- Assign and control multiple user right levels by Administrator
- Schedule user’s own projects
- Make user’s own notes
- Mark and edit holidays
- Open project folders
- Archive resource requests and user projects
- Modern and slick graphic user interface
- Easy user registration and user management
* ScheduleBoard download link provides freeware version of the software.
PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
BSTunnelLining can be used to analyze multi-ring segmental tunnel lining under arbitrary distributed and concentrated loadings.
Frost1D is a one dimensional ground frost penetration analysis program.
SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
Submit a review about ScheduleBoard software with your social media profile