SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs. It automates data summarization and significantly reduces geotechnical report preparation time.
Thanks to the flexible data map mechanism, SoilStats is able to analyze different gINT files generated with different templates. It presents soil data and statistics with both texts and graphs.
- Soil layer regrouping
- Data map file setting to accommodate files generated with different template
- Multiple-files (with different data map files) analysis
- MDB and XLSX files reading
- 3D borehole visualization
- Water / moisture content analysis
- SPT N value analysis
- SPT N value estimate based on depth range
- Pocket penetrometer reading analysis
- Soil layer thickness, depth and elevation analysis
- Water level analysis
- Atterberg Limits summarization
- Search text in soil descriptions, remarks / comments, and soil symbols
- Borehole coordinates and elevation display
- Duplicated borehole numbers from different projects differentiation
- PNG, PDF and SVG file formats for exported graph
* SoilStats download link provides freeware version of the software.
PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
GeoRose is a program plotting rose diagram used in structural geology area.
Strater is a powerful and innovative well log, borehole and cross section plotting software package for geoscientists.
BorinGS is a software for drafting boring logs and well-completion logs. BorinGS gives you high quality output with customizable columns, hatch patterns, and page layouts.
Well Logger software lets you create soil boring logs and well construction diagrams.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID