SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs. It automates data summarization and significantly reduces geotechnical report preparation time.
Thanks to the flexible data map mechanism, SoilStats is able to analyze different gINT files generated with different templates. It presents soil data and statistics with both texts and graphs.
- Soil layer regrouping
- Data map file setting to accommodate files generated with different template
- Multiple-files (with different data map files) analysis
- MDB and XLSX files reading
- 3D borehole visualization
- Water / moisture content analysis
- SPT N value analysis
- SPT N value estimate based on depth range
- Pocket penetrometer reading analysis
- Soil layer thickness, depth and elevation analysis
- Water level analysis
- Atterberg Limits summarization
- Search text in soil descriptions, remarks / comments, and soil symbols
- Borehole coordinates and elevation display
- Duplicated borehole numbers from different projects differentiation
- PNG, PDF and SVG file formats for exported graph
* SoilStats download link provides freeware version of the software.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
ScheduleBoard is a resource and project scheduling software program. It is designed to let multiple users in a company request and assign resources for different projects.
PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
BSTunnelLining can be used to analyze multi-ring segmental tunnel lining under arbitrary distributed and concentrated loadings.
Frost1D is a one dimensional ground frost penetration analysis program.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID