PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
PyPile comes with common pile cross sections and custom cross section. Typical soft clay, stiff clay, sand p-y curves (Barry J. Heyer and Lymon C. Reese) and custom p-y curve are included. Free or fixed pile-head boundary conditions are available to users.
- Built-in typical soft clay, stiff clay, sand p-y curves.
- Multi-layered soil considered.
- P multiplier to reduce p value in p-y curves.
- Common pile cross sections and custom cross sections.
- Pile EI Multiplier to increase or reduce pile bending stiffness.
- Free and fixed pile head boundary conditions.
- Lateral force and pile head moment combinations.
- Results (deflection, moment, shear force, rotation angle) output as excel xlsx file.
- Soil profile graph ready to be exported and used in report.
* PyPile download link provides freeware version of the software for Windows and Mac.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs.
GeoRose is a program plotting rose diagram used in structural geology area.
PILEGRP is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis of pile groups with rigid caps using the elastic method.
Pile Technician was developed for the FDOT to provide a fast and efficient manner of entering Pile data to calculate payment for work preformed by the contractor.
LPILE is a special-purpose program based on rational procedures for analyzing a pile under lateral loading using the p-y method.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID