PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
PyPile comes with common pile cross sections and custom cross section. Typical soft clay, stiff clay, sand p-y curves (Barry J. Heyer and Lymon C. Reese) and custom p-y curve are included. Free or fixed pile-head boundary conditions are available to users.
- Built-in typical soft clay, stiff clay, sand p-y curves.
- Multi-layered soil considered.
- P multiplier to reduce p value in p-y curves.
- Common pile cross sections and custom cross sections.
- Pile EI Multiplier to increase or reduce pile bending stiffness.
- Free and fixed pile head boundary conditions.
- Lateral force and pile head moment combinations.
- Results (deflection, moment, shear force, rotation angle) output as excel xlsx file.
- Soil profile graph ready to be exported and used in report.
* PyPile download link provides freeware version of the software.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
The Comprehensive Pile Foundation Analysis (Land, Bridge & Waterfront Structures) software of GEMS provides feature rich & easy-to-use program modules for pile capacity estimation, axial and lateral load analysis.
BSTunnelLining can be used to analyze multi-ring segmental tunnel lining under arbitrary distributed and concentrated loadings.
Frost1D is a one dimensional ground frost penetration analysis program.
LEMSlope is a slope stability analysis program using traditional limit equilibrium method. It takes advantage of the strength of Python script language and sets up the analysis model parametrically.
ScheduleBoard is a resource and project scheduling software program. It is designed to let multiple users in a company request and assign resources for different projects.
Submit a review about PyPile software with your social media profile