With Truss Explorer you can easily create quotation or manufacturing documentation for the entire project. Your business partners will appreciate the shareware version of the program, which allows them to view and print trusses designed in program Truss 2D.
Management of projects
- Possibility to automatically sort projects by date
- simple truss order in current project including verification of truss checks
- generating of price calculations and quotations for selected trusses or for the entire project
- price calculations are not available for freeware version of the program (data protection of the licence owner)
Display of structures
- several display modes of structures in the project
- display of general truss properties
- clear distinction between satisfied, unsatisfied and unchecked trusses
- summary of static and geometry checks for each truss
- multiple output documents for entire project or selected trusses
- printing of summary information about the project
- saving of output documents to*. pdf and *. rtf files
- exports of trusses and structures to CAD programs (DXF, CADwork, DiCAM, SEMA)
- generating of files for computer-controlled machinery equipment
* Truss Explorer download link provides freeware version of the software.
Software suite TRUSS4 is designed for analysis of timber truss structures connected with punched metal plate fasteners.
2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses.
MATruss performs static strength analysis of a structure made up by truss elements. An easy to use preprocessor make the input of model data a fast and carefree process.
Easy to use 3D truss analyzer using finite element methods. It has an easy graphical interface where you can define, loads, nodes and elements.
RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
Submit a review about Truss Explorer software with your social media profile