RISA-2D is a useful application for the users that need to analyze 2D models in order to optimize them. The program allows you to design and to analyze structures by using the visual interface or the data spreadsheets. You can take advantage of the large number of material codes that include steel, concrete and timber. The program intends to provide you with quick results on both simple and complex models.
Review your connection in an interactive 2-dimensional picture or view it fully rendered in 3-D. The rendered view allows you to rotate 360 degrees to see the entire connection.
In RISAConnection, you can use the AISC 360-05 for either ASD or LRFD design to check any size connection. The RISAConnection output has fully comprehensive engineering calculations with code references, making it easy to understand the code check.
- Beam to Column Connections (web and flange)
- Beam to Girder Connections
- Clip Angle Shear Connection (both double and single)
- End-Plate Shear Connection
- Shear Tab Connection (conventional and extended)
- End-Plate Moment Connection
- Flange Plate Moment Connection
- Custom Connection Labeling
- Chevron Vertical Brace Connection
- Diagonal Vertical Brace Connection
- Beam End Plate Splice Connection
- Beam Flange Plate Splice Connection
- Column Shear Tab Splice Connection
* RISA-2D download link provides demo version of the software.
RISA-3D is an accurate tool for creating 3D models of buildings and other beam structures.
RISAConnection is a useful program designed to assist engineers in finishing steel structures by creating welds and connections between the elements.
RISABase is a handy application that is designed to help structural engineers to analyze the behavior of complex base plate and anchor bolt models.
Practical analysis and design of a variety of prestressed concrete bridge structures complete with moving load generation, construction sequencing and international code support.
Straightforward investigation and optimization of reinforced concrete and post-tensioned beams and slabs in accordance to a variety of international design standards.
Easily create complex geometry including single levels, ramps, and multi-story concrete structures using robust modeling tools as well as import from CAD and BIM software.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID