Processing Modflow (PMWIN) is a comprehensive integrated groundwater modeling system that is used by many organizations, such as research institutions, consulting firms, agencies, and entities of the United Nations. Processing Modflow 8 succeeds Processing Modflow Pro (7. x) and includes the following components.
- Intuitive graphical user interface to greatly simplify and clarify data input and result visualization processes that work with result files of practically unlimited file size (way greater than 2 GB).
- 3D finite-difference groundwater model MODFLOW. Supports multiple versions, including MODFLOW-96, MODFLOW-2000, MODFLOW-2005, and MODFLOW-NWT.
- Solute transport models MT3DMS (v5. 3), MT3D, RT3D (v2. 5), and MT3D99 (MT3D99 is sold separately by SSP&A. )
- Multicomponent reactive transport model PHT3D ( v2. 17) that incorporates MT3DMS (v5. 3) for the simulation of three-dimensional advective-dispersive multi-component transport and the geochemical model PHREEQC-2 (v2. 14) for the quantification of reactive processes.
- Variable-density groundwater flow and multi-species solute and heat transport model SEAWAT (v4. 0) .
- Nonlinear parameter estimation package PEST (v12. 0). Supports advanced features such as regularization, truncated singular value decomposition (SVD), and powerful SVD-Assisted Parameter Estimation.
- Particle-tracking Model PMPATH which uses a semi-analytical particle-tracking scheme similar to MODPATH to calculate the groundwater paths and travel times. Through the interactive graphical modeling environment of PMPATH, the user can place particles and perform particle tracking with just a few mouse clicks.
- Water Budget calculator for computing sub-regional water budget and inter-region water budget. It can optionally creates time-series of water budget for transient models.
- Field Generator to generate heterogeneously-distributed parameter fields for stochastic simulation.
- Field Interpolators to interpolates from point-wise data to model cells by using interpolation methods such as Kirging, Inverse distance, etc.
Note: This file installs a full functional evaluation version that is limited to 5000 cells and 3 layers.
* Processing Modflow download link provides demo version of the software.
Processing Modflow version 5. 3 is included in the first edition of the book 3D-Groundwater Modeling with PMWIN published by Springer-Verlag.
Seer3D is an application for the visualization of field measurement data and the groundwater model results. It includes powerful tools for displaying vector and raster maps, presenting wells, boreholes, lithological, and geophysical data.
Groundwater Vistas is a state of the art software package for 3D groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling, calibration and optimization using the MODFLOW suite of codes.
MODFLOW is considered an international standard for simulating and predicting groundwater conditions and groundwater/surface-water interactions.
An unstructured grid version of modflow for simulating groundwater flow and tightly coupled processes using a control volume finite-difference formulation
The Hydrologic Modeling System (HEC-HMS) is designed to simulate the complete hydrologic processes of dendritic watershed systems.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID