GMS (Groundwater Modeling System) is water modeling application for building and simulating groundwater models from Aquaveo. It features 2D and 3D geostatistics, stratigraphic modeling and a unique conceptual model approach. Currently supported models include MODFLOW, MODPATH, MT3DMS, RT3D, FEMWATER, SEEP2D, and UTEXAS.
GMS is the most advanced software system available for performing groundwater simulations in a three-dimensional environment.
- Interact with models in true 3D
- Optimized OpenGL graphics for improved hardware rendering
- Create photo-realistic renderings
- Generate animations for PowerPoint or web presentations
- Drape images over the model and control the opacity
- Annotations – Add north arrows, scale bars, reference images, company logos, and more
Models require data from many different sources. That’s why GMS is built to easily import numerous file types:
- Raster images including georeference and projection support
- Topographical maps & elevation data
- Borehole data including stratigraphy and geophysical data
- Native MODFLOW files
- MODFLOW files from Visual MODFLOW, Groundwater Vistas and PM Win
- Web data services such as TerraServer
- ArcGIS geodatabases and shapefiles
- CAD files including .dwg, .dgn, and .dxf formats
- Worldwide projection support including Cartesian and Geographic Systems
- File Import wizard for delimited text files and spreadsheets
From cross-section editing to advanced probability statistics, GMS offers unparalleled subsurface modeling tools.
- Generate iso-surfaces from 3D data to visualize plumes
- Cut cross-sections anywhere through 3D data
- 2D & 3D geostatistics – Kriging, IDW and Natural Neighbor
- Robust and fast algorithms to create solids from horizons
* GMS download link provides trial version of the software.
Aquaveo WMS (Watershed Modeling System) is a watershed computer simulation and modeling software application from Aquaveo. WMS is a all-in-one hydrologic and hydraulic solutions and pipe network tools.
SMS (Surface-water Modeling System) is a complete program for building and simulating surface water models from Aquaveo.
Processing Modflow (PMWIN) is a comprehensive integrated groundwater modeling system that is used by many organizations, such as research institutions, consulting firms, agencies, and entities of the United Nations.
Groundwater Vistas is a state of the art software package for 3D groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling, calibration and optimization using the MODFLOW suite of codes.
The Hydrologic Modeling System (HEC-HMS) is designed to simulate the complete hydrologic processes of dendritic watershed systems.
Online web application for visualizing, referencing, and analyzing water distribution models.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about GMS software with your social media profile