The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling.
The program includes:
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, AISC S, AISC C, AISC L, AISC LU . . . )
* MITCalc Buckling download link provides trial version of the software.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
The RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING is available as an add‑on module for RFEM/RSTAB or as a separate stand‑alone program.
MITCalc Bolted Connections is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp. , acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts.
MITCalc is the mechanical, industrial and technical calculations package. This professionally multi-language prepared package includes solutions for gearings, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beams, shafts, bolt joints and many others.
The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
MITCalc Welded Connections is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures manufactured from carbon steels.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID