The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp. , acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts. The application solves the following tasks:
- Automatic design of a connection bolt of standard design.
- Calculation and check of connections fitted with special shanks.
- Design and calculation of necessary mounting prestressing of the connection and fastening torque.
- Calculation of force conditions of a loaded connection.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- The application includes a table of commonly used materials of bolts according to ISO, SAE and ASTM, and a selection of materials of the connected parts according to AISI/SAE, DIN, BS, AF and others.
- Support of 2D CAD systems.
The calculations use data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN.
List of standards: ANSI B1. 1, ANSI 273, ANSI B18. 2. 1, ANSI B18. 2. 2, ANSI B18. 3, ANSI B18. 6. 2, ANSI B18. 6. 3, ANSI B18. 22. 1, ISO 273, ISO 1207, ISO 4016, ISO 4032, ISO 4035, ISO 4762, ISO 8738, VDI 2230
* MITCalc Bolted Connections download link provides trial version of the software.
MITCalc Welded Connections is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures manufactured from carbon steels.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
MITCalc is the mechanical, industrial and technical calculations package. This professionally multi-language prepared package includes solutions for gearings, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beams, shafts, bolt joints and many others.
MITCalc Buckling is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling
This calculation deals with the deflection, stress and variation of forces in the loaded flat plates.
MITCalc Profiles solves area characteristics of common profiles and mass characteristics of solids created by drawing or rotation of the profile.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID