The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
The programme solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients (dynamic, static).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).
* MITCalc Shafts download link provides trial version of the software.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
MITCalc Buckling is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling
MITCalc Bolted Connections is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp. , acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts.
MITCalc is the mechanical, industrial and technical calculations package. This professionally multi-language prepared package includes solutions for gearings, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beams, shafts, bolt joints and many others.
MITCalc Welded Connections is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures manufactured from carbon steels.
MITCalc Profiles solves area characteristics of common profiles and mass characteristics of solids created by drawing or rotation of the profile.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about MITCalc Shafts software with your social media profile