GeoRose is a program plotting rose diagram used in structural geology area. Users can completely control their rose diagrams displaying style. Supported image export formats extended to PNG, PDF, PS and SVG. Furthermore, transparent diagram background is available.
- Generate strike, dip direction and dip rose diagrams, and equal area and equal angle stereonet diagrams.
- Export diagram in PNG, PDF, PS and SVG formats.
- Complete diagram displaying control.
- Support transparent background.
- Calculate strike from dip direction.
- Process both plane and lineation data
- Polar net grid for stereonet diagram
- Mouse coordinates tracking
- Copy data from and to spread sheet.
- Both Windows and Mac OS X versions available
* GeoRose download link provides freeware version of the software for Windows and Mac OS X.
This is an application that can be used for analyzing Soil Sieve Test.
ScheduleBoard is a resource and project scheduling software program. It is designed to let multiple users in a company request and assign resources for different projects.
PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
Frost1D is a one dimensional ground frost penetration analysis program.
BSTunnelLining can be used to analyze multi-ring segmental tunnel lining under arbitrary distributed and concentrated loadings.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID