Euler is a free and open-source numerical software package. It contains a matrix language, a graphical notebook style interface, and a plot window. Euler is designed for higher level math such as calculus, optimization, and statistics.
The software can handle real, complex and interval numbers, vectors and matrices, it can produce 2D/3D plots, and uses Maxima for symbolic operations
- Powerful, versatile, mature software for numerical and for symbolic computations including an infinite arithmetic,
- Used in many schools and universities for teaching and research.
- Similar to Matlab, but has an own style, and a different syntax.
- Supports symbolic mathematics using the open algebra system Maxima.
- For Windows, or under Linux in Wine.
- Exports to HTML, PNG, SVG and more formats.
- Friendly, easy to use user interface.
- Extensive help, documentation, reference and examples.
- Free and open source.
* Euler Math Toolbox download link provides gnu general public license version of the software for Windows 32bit and Windows 64bit.
Scilab is free and open source software for numerical computation providing a powerful computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
FreeMat is a free open source numerical computing environment and programming language, similar to MATLAB and GNU Octave.
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in two dimensions (2d).
LibreCAD is a free Open Source personal CAD application for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
This is an application for calculating critical depth in open channels flow.
Software to digitize data from graphs for Engineering design calculations and analysis.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID