The SMDS software is a component software package specifically designed to engineer masonry. Concrete masonry and clay masonry software for allowable stress design and strength design according to 1995-2008 TMS 402/ACI 530/ASCE 5 or the 2000-2009 IBC. Includes reinforced and unreinforced walls, shear walls, columns, lintels, custom face shell thicknesses, 14 & 16 inch units, interaction diagrams and much more.
Design of these structural elements:
- walls loaded in-plane or out-of-plane, and columns.
- design of walls that are either reinforced or unreinforced
- design of all elements by either allowable stress or strength
- calculation of member forces from external loads, boundary
- conditions and spans
- graphical illustration of interaction diagrams for walls and
- design for combined axial load and bending moment
- design for shear and of shear reinforcing when required
- calculation of development length and lap splices
- calculation of deflections for P-delta effect
- inclusion of special requirements for special and intermediate
- shear walls
* Structural Masonry Design System download link provides trial version of the software.
NCMAs Direct Design Software can reduce the time required to engineer many single-story masonry structures from days to just minutes.
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
ASDIP Concrete is a suite of modules specifically dedicated to the design of concrete members such as beams, columns and walls, based on the latest ACI 318 specifications.
AStrutTie is a strut-tie model analysis/design software for concrete members with disturbed stress regions.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID