The SMDS software is a component software package specifically designed to engineer masonry. Concrete masonry and clay masonry software for allowable stress design and strength design according to 1995-2008 TMS 402/ACI 530/ASCE 5 or the 2000-2009 IBC. Includes reinforced and unreinforced walls, shear walls, columns, lintels, custom face shell thicknesses, 14 & 16 inch units, interaction diagrams and much more.
Design of these structural elements:
- walls loaded in-plane or out-of-plane, and columns.
- design of walls that are either reinforced or unreinforced
- design of all elements by either allowable stress or strength
- calculation of member forces from external loads, boundary
- conditions and spans
- graphical illustration of interaction diagrams for walls and
- design for combined axial load and bending moment
- design for shear and of shear reinforcing when required
- calculation of development length and lap splices
- calculation of deflections for P-delta effect
- inclusion of special requirements for special and intermediate
- shear walls
* Structural Masonry Design System download link provides trial version of the software.
NCMAs Direct Design Software can reduce the time required to engineer many single-story masonry structures from days to just minutes.
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
Concrete and Agg Calculator calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for forms bending, over excavation, forms bending.
RetainWall is a software mainly developed for the purpose of designing a concrete or masonry retaining wall.
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
The modified MEXE analysis to BD 21/01 and BA 16/97 for single span masonry arch with option for axle lift-off.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Structural Masonry Design System software with your social media profile