GeoRose is a program plotting rose diagram used in structural geology area. Users can completely control their rose diagrams displaying style. Supported image export formats extended to PNG, PDF, PS and SVG. Furthermore, transparent diagram background is available.
- Generate strike, dip direction, dip diagrams, and polar area diagrams.
- Export diagram in PNG, PDF, PS and SVG formats.
- Complete diagram displaying control.
- Support transparent background.
- Calculate strike from dip direction.
- Directly input or calculate sample size from direction data for each bin for polar area diagram.
- Copy data from and to spread sheet.
Well Logger software lets you create soil boring logs and well construction diagrams.
SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs.
QConBridge is a live load analysis program for continuous bridge frames.
PileLink is a pile data management program, which encourages a standard approach to manage pile data and exchange data between project management, pile installation and pile monitoring companies.
PyPile is a free lateral pile analysis software program based on p-y curves. Pile deflection, bending moment and shear force will be analyzed with different load cases.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID