Copan Pro for Android is a hand-held geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
- Calculate Inverse, Traverse, and Intersections with Coordinate Geometry (COGO) functions.
- Processes and adjusts field traverse survey data.
- Performs map/deed closure checks and area calculations with Map Check.
- Calculate circular curves.
- Handles coordinate transformations.
- Perform UTM / State Plane / Geographic conversion in metres, feet, and US Survey feet.
- Supports gons (grads), degrees-minutes-seconds and quadrantal bearings.
- Save GPS points in the coordinate file.
- Accesses MapQuest maps if you have Internet access.
- Coordinates are saved to files on the hand-held device's memory, SD card, or to Dropbox on the web. There is no limit to the number of coordinates or to the number of points in each coordinate file. Copan Pro coordinate files are useable with Underhill Geomatic Ltd.'s free Copan Lite software for Windows operating system and vice-versa.
- Traverse data, Map Check data, and other user entered data may be saved to files for editing and recalculating. Additionally, results of traverse, map check, and curve calculations may be printed to files for transfer to other devices.
- Graphics views of Coordinate Geometry, Traverse, and Map Check are shown to help you verify your data.
Copan Pro is a very functional and user-friendly desktop/netbook geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates and for drafting and plotting survey maps and plans/plats.
Terrain Tools 3D is a software toolkit for mapping, terrain modelling and land development.
Civil engineering app to determine the amount of reinforcement in a concrete section for preliminary design.
Distributed in over 60 countries & on the market for over 20 years, 12d Model is a proven world leader in civil engineering, water engineering & land surveying software.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines, traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID