Advanced Tool for Engineering Nonlinear Analysis. Software for analysis of concrete and reinforced concrete structures. ATENA stands for Advanced Tool for Engineering Nonlinear Analysis.
Simulates real behavior of concrete and reinforced concrete structures including concrete cracking, crushing and reinforcement yielding. Gives engineers the power to check and verify their concrete stuctures in a user friendly and unique graphical enviroment. ATENA has over 1000 installations worldwide (Germany, Japan, India, China, USA, Finland, UK, Italy, South Korea, Australia, Thailand… etc. ).
Key Features :
- Simulates the real behaviour of reinforced concrete structures
- 3D environment
- User friendly modelling of reinforcement
- Unigue visualization of crack propagation
- Real-time display of results even during the nonlinear analysis
- Based on finite element method and fracture mechanics
- Advanced material models for concrete, reinforcement, steel, rock, soil and masonry
- Support for the analysis of modern fibre reinforced concrete materials: SHCC, ECC, HPRFC, UHPFRC
- Dynamics, statics, creep, thermal and moisture analyses
* ATENA download link provides demo version of the software.
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
The Regime Prescription Tool (HEC-RPT) is designed to facilitate entry, viewing, and documentation of flow recommendations in real-time, public settings.
GSA Bridge is easy-to-use bridge analysis software automatically sifts through the multiplicity of possible moving loads to find exactly which the crucial ones for your structure are.
Copan Pro for Android is a hand-held geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
Genius is a free open source numerical computing environment and programming language, similar in some aspects to MATLAB, GNU Octave, Mathematica and Maple.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID