The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994-1-1:1992-10.
The program is based on bidirectional communication between RSTAB and the add-on modules. However, an RSTAB license is not required for using COMPOSITE-BEAM (stand-alone operation is possible).
- Single-span and continuous beams with definable boundary conditions
- Automatic determination of effective cross-sections
- Free arrangement of construction supports for construction stage
- Free definition of concentrated, linear and linearly variable loads as fixed and variable loads with specification of concrete age on loading
- Freely definable construction loads as well as moving construction loads
- Automatic load combination
- Calculation of cross-section properties according to Method 1 or 2
- Calculation of elastic internal forces with RSTAB
- Redistribution of moments
- Design of bending and shear force resistance with interaction
- Determination of required shear connectors and their distribution
- Design of longitudinal shear force resistance
- Results of governing support reactions for construction and composite stage including loads of construction supports
- Lateral-torsional buckling analysis
- Analysis for limitation of crack widths
- Design of natural frequency
CBeam 2. 0 is a windows application that calculates section properties for composite beams.
Atlas 2. 0 is a program targeted at architects and construction engineers.
Abnormal Load Vehicles, HB Vehicles, BD21 Annex D Vehicles and BD86 STGO Vehicles are analysed as moving loads across a single or multi-span continuous line beam to determine critical bending moments and shear forces.
The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available.
BEAMANAL is a MS-Excel spreadsheet workbook for the analysis of single-span beams (simple, propped, fixed, or cantilever) and continuous beams of up to 5 spans.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID