Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation. Finite Element Method for beam elements is used.
- User Functions for getting results for engineering templates
- 2D linear static calculation (beams, trusses, frames)
- Convert data to other free engineering program
- More than 10 load types for building structures
- Displacements, reactions, envelopes for load combinations
* Requires Open Office
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
FRAME is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of plane frame analysis of portal and gable rigid plane frames subjected to various types of loading.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static analysis of beams, frames and trusses.
Software to digitize data from graphs for Engineering design calculations and analysis.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID