Transplan is powerful software system for traffic analysis and transport planning. Transplan features for signalized intersection capacity analysis as per highway capacity manual (hcm) by transportation research board, traffic analysis to obtain peak hour factor, seasonal variation factor, traffic homogeneous sections, tollable traffic, adt, aadt, transport demand elasticity, traffic projections, capacity and level of service (los), equivalent standard axle load (esal/msa), economic analysis and financial analysis for a highway project. TransPlan features for:
- Signalized Intersection Capacity analysis as per Highway Capacity Manual (HCM) by Transportation Research Board,
- Traffic Analysis to obtain Peak Hour Factor, Seasonal Variation Factor, Traffic Homogeneous Sections, Tollable Traffic, ADT, AADT, Transport Demand Elasticity, Traffic Projections, Capacity and Level of Service (LOS),
- Equivalent Standard Axle Load (ESAL/MSA),
- Economic Analysis for a highway project
- Financial Analysis for a highway project
- Computation of Toll Rates
- Toolkit with guide for Road Asset Management.
* TransPlan download link provides trial version of the software.
The largest and versatile software for survey, dtm, contouring, site development for township, tunnel, airport, irrigation, water supply projects.
The largest and versatile software for Railway, Metro Rail, LRT, MRT, Mono Rail Engineering projects.
The simplestand versatile software for highway engineering and design with special features for low cost rural roads and hill roads, tunnels.
The simplest and versatile software for structural analysis and design of bridges with super structures, sub structures, foundations, hydrological analysis, culverts, underpasses.
FEFLOW is a professional software package to simulate a multitude of groundwater processes involving flow, contaminants, groundwater age and heat transport under fully or variably saturated conditions.
The computer program (HST3D) described in this report simulates heat and solute transport in three-dimensional saturated ground-water flow systems.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID