RDS is a low cost infrastructure software dedicated to companies to carry out all categories of linear projects such as road projects, pipeline network projects and sewage network projects. Our software has a simple, intuitive interface and gives the user great flexibility to design linear projects
RDS includes functions for:
- 3D presentation videos of your road project (mp4 format);
- Import topographic points from several file formats (TXT, XYZ and DXF);
- Import 3D points from Google Maps;
- Digital terrain model & contour lines ;
- Identify and model breaklines;
- Identify and model contours;
- Geometric Road Design (Horizontal alignment, Vertical alignment and Cross Sections);
- Unique mode for displaying the vertical alignment;
- Display the horizontal alignment in a mini-window (vertical alignment mode);
- Real time calculation of cross sections;
- Project export to DXF format;
- Pipeline networks design;
- Sewer networks design.
Our software consists of:
- Land survey
- Horizontal alignment
- Vertical alignment
- Cross section
- Sewage network
- 3D projects Demonstration
* RDS download link provides trial version of the software.
RoadEng is a site and road design software package. It works either as an add-on to other civil design software or as a standalone system. It includes functions for data collection, terrain modelling, contouring, volumes, profiles, sections, and road design.
Diolkos is a complete and robust solution for designing all types of road projects in a visual multifunctional 3D environment.
Site3D is a fully featured software product for the engineering design of road systems and housing developments.
Grapher is the only graphing program you will ever need. Create powerful stunning graphs quickly and efficiently. Ideal for scientists, engineers, and business professionals.
Golden Softwares Surfer software is a full-function 3D visualization, contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows.
Didger is a highly accurate digitizing program that will be an invaluable addition to your software library.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID