The STD software is a tool to aid the design of wooden structures created by the structural designer to meet the needs of daily work. Its strengths are the ease of use, versatility and dynamic interaction of the software to the user's changes.
STD is the tool for sizing wooden structures that allows you to:
- perform specific checks of sections subject to simple or combined solicitations;
- carry out fire resistance checks by personalizing the surfaces exposed to the fire;
- the calculation of the metal connections according to the Johansen theory;
- the verification of the carpentry joints and the main mechanical connections;
- the sizing of wood-cls collaborating floors.
The program is designed to simplify the work of the designer both in the executive design phase, thanks to the automatic preparation of a detailed calculation report, and in the estimate stage, thanks to the dynamic interaction of the software, which allows to converge quickly regulatory limits (NTC and EC5) optimizing the section and the consequent costs for the customer.
* Structural Timber Designer download link provides free for non-commercial use version of the software.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
Bridge Design Contest is a nationwide Internet-based competition intended to promote math, science, and technology education in US. West Point Bridge Designer provides you with the tools to model, test, and optimize a steel highway bridge.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
Advance Design is a complete integrated analysis / design software dedicated to engineers.
PORTAL is a software to be used for the pre-design of single bay steel portal frames according to ENV and ENV 1993-1-1 for resistance checks.
AEC 3D Rebar, is the same functionality as that of a structural engineer, a draftsman, a detailer and an estimating engineer working all together from concept to completion of design, detailing and drawing.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID