FEA software for civil and structural engineering modeling, analysis, design, and detailing. SOFiSTiK is one of the most complete FE packages and covers almost all structural engineering disciplines: building, bridges, foundation, tunneling, membranes, lightweight, dynamics. Design code checks can be performed for 18 international codes.
FEA suite (SOFiSTiK) includes the following programs:
- Sofistik Structural Desktop - SSD (main user interface that helps the user control various modules)
- CADINP (text editor and script language to define parametric input)
- SOFIPLUS (standard pre-processor based on AutoCAD)
- ASE (3D finite element analysis)
- STAR (3D frame analysis)
- SlabDesigner PRO (analysis of slabs, walls, frames and grillages)
- TALPA (linear and nonlinear plain strain/stress analysis)
- HASE (soil-structure interaction)
- PFAHL (analysis of pile foundations)
- HYDRA (analysis of potential problems)
- PHYSICA (multiphysical code for computation fluid dynamics that can be used for dynamic wind analysis of bridges and buildings)
* Sofistik download link provides trial version of the software.
Civil / Structural engineering app that bundles information for the construction industry.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines, traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
STRAP ia a Windows based suite of finite element static and dynamic analysis programs for buildings, bridges and other structures.
Enercalc Structural Engineering Library provides the practicing engineer with a large toolkit of capabilities to design the elements of structures.
RFEM is a powerful 3D FEA program helping structural engineers meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
Submit a review about Sofistik software with your social media profile