FEA software for civil and structural engineering modeling, analysis, design, and detailing. SOFiSTiK is one of the most complete FE packages and covers almost all structural engineering disciplines: building, bridges, foundation, tunneling, membranes, lightweight, dynamics. Design code checks can be performed for 18 international codes.
FEA suite (SOFiSTiK) includes the following programs:
- Sofistik Structural Desktop - SSD (main user interface that helps the user control various modules)
- CADINP (text editor and script language to define parametric input)
- SOFIPLUS (standard pre-processor based on AutoCAD)
- ASE (3D finite element analysis)
- STAR (3D frame analysis)
- SlabDesigner PRO (analysis of slabs, walls, frames and grillages)
- TALPA (linear and nonlinear plain strain/stress analysis)
- HASE (soil-structure interaction)
- PFAHL (analysis of pile foundations)
- HYDRA (analysis of potential problems)
- PHYSICA (multiphysical code for computation fluid dynamics that can be used for dynamic wind analysis of bridges and buildings)
* Sofistik download link provides trial version of the software.
Civil / Structural engineering app that bundles information for the construction industry.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines, traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
STRAP ia a Windows based suite of finite element static and dynamic analysis programs for buildings, bridges and other structures.
Enercalc Structural Engineering Library provides the practicing engineer with a large toolkit of capabilities to design the elements of structures.
Estimator 2. 0 is Estimation and Project Management Software for Architects, Builders, Contractors and Engineers.
Civil Designer software gives you an integrated civil infrastructure design suite of modules incorporating bulk earthworks, highways, roads, surface drainage, wastewater drainage and potable pressurized water network design and analysis, in a single application.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID