SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
Borings and samples are introduced in the first place and afterwards, final results regarding laboratory and field tests can easily be assigned. Just after the layering is applied, boring logs are accessible in a variety of landscape and portrait formats. To sum up, lots of smart capabilities are implemented including automatic layering, data entry validation, compatibility check, etc. leading to maximum accuracy outputs.
- Reverse geocoding.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.
- Data compatibility and accuracy is constantly checked and a list of errors is presented.
- 9 landscape and portrait templates are available for enhanced presentation of geotechnical laboratory and field tests results.
- Log depth per page may be individually altered regarding landscape and portrait formats.
- Exporting boring logs to XPS and PDF formats.
- Saving files with a minimal size.
- SPT (Standard Penetration Test) and DP (Dynamic Probing) tests can be defined in boreholes and test pits, respectively.
- DP tests are convertible to SPT using a custom energy coefficient.
- By user’s will, test results could be limited to 50 and 30 (or 32 depending on the project settings) in coarse-grained and fine-grained soils, respectively.
- Determination of relative density in coarse-grained and consistency in fine-grained soils.
* SO-Log download link provides demo version of the software.
Well Logger software lets you create soil boring logs and well construction diagrams.
SuperLog generates boring log and test pit graphical reports for field drilling and geotechnical investigations. It is a user-friendly, easy to learn, powerful, and flexible program, which will increase your productivity significantly.
BorinGS is a software for drafting boring logs and well-completion logs. BorinGS gives you high quality output with customizable columns, hatch patterns, and page layouts.
LOGitEASY provides a free online service (Free Logs) for creating report-quality boring logs.
SoilStats provides an intuitive way to analyze gINT geotechnical borehole logs.
NovoLAB is the most comprehensive geotechnical software for lab data management and borehole log drafting.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about SO-Log software with your social media profile