ReWaRD is one of the leading programs for the design of embedded retaining walls, incorporating several UK and international design standards including BS 8002 and Eurocode 7.
Designed by engineers for engineers, ReWaRD draws upon the technical expertise of Geocentrix to produce the most powerful and user friendly set of tools for retaining wall design.
Design Standards Implemented
- British Standard 8002
- Eurocode 7
- CIRIA 104
- Hong Kong Geoguide1
- Corus Piling handbook
- Soil classification System based on BS5930, DIN 18196, and ASTM D2487-1069
- Extensive database of soil properties for over 250 soil types
- Database of sections for Larssen and Frodingham sheet piles (including new LX range)
- Special analysis for King Post walls
- Elastic, hybrid-elastic, wedge, Terzaghi’s, and Krey’s surcharge calculation methods
- Extensive help system
- Horizontal, Rising, Falling, and Stepped ground profiles
- Horizontal, Rising, Falling, and Berm excavations
- Gravel, Sand, Granular Silt, Cohesive Silt, Clay, Organic, Granular Fill, Cohesive Fill, Chalk, Rock, River Soils, and Custom soils
- Drained and Undrained layers/filled ground
- Hydrostatic, Constant, Hydrodynamic, Linear Seepage, Inverted, Dry, Standing, and Tidal water tables
* ReWaRD download link provides trial version of the software.
Frew enables engineers to define and solve even the most complex embedded retaining wall design problems quickly.
DeepXcav is a software program for the design of embedded earth retaining walls with limit-equilibrium and advanced non linear elastoplastic analysis methods. DeepXcav offers a one-stop complete geotechnical and structural solution for deep excavation.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
ASDIP Retain is a suite of modules specifically dedicated to the design of retaining walls, based on the latest IBC / ACI 318 specifications, that greatly simplifies the time-consuming calculations in any structural engineering office.
This spreadsheet computes lateral pressure against retaining wall due to vertical surcharge loads.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID