The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA). The program is developed as a part of GEO5 software and includes freeware versions of programs Slope Stability and Spread Footing.
- Internal stability analysis (overturning, translation, load-bearing capacity of foundation soil)
- Database of blocks and setbacks produced by Redi-Rock Inc.
- Analysis according to NCMA guide including hinge-height concept
- Analysis according to Load Resistance Factor Design (LRFD)
- Analysis according to the theory of limit states and safety factor
- Generally layered soil environment
- Arbitrary number of surcharges applied to structures (strip, trapezoidal, concentrated load)
- Arbitrary number of inserted forces (anchors, safety fences, etc. )
- Modelling of water in front of and behind structures, modeling of artesian water
- General shape of terrain behind the structure
- Berms in front of the structure
- Various types of pressures in front of the structure (at rest, passive, reduced passive)
- Analysis of earth pressures in effective and total parameters
- Earthquake effects (Mononobe-Okabe, Arrango)
- Supports mesh overhangs with anchorage
- Multiple construction stages
- Verification of global stability of a wall using program Slope Stability
- Analysis of bearing capacity of foundation soil in program Spread Footing
* Redi Rock Wall download link provides freeware version of the software.
Designed by engineers for engineers, ReWaRD draws upon the technical expertise of Geocentrix to produce the most powerful and user friendly set of tools for retaining wall design.
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
ASDIP Retain is a suite of modules specifically dedicated to the design of retaining walls, based on the latest IBC / ACI 318 specifications, that greatly simplifies the time-consuming calculations in any structural engineering office.
This spreadsheet computes lateral pressure against retaining wall due to vertical surcharge loads.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID