The calculation is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures manufactured from carbon steels. The program enables you to design over 50 of the most common types of welded connections stressed by various combinations of load.
The calculation deals with the following tasks
- Design of connections with butt welds.
- Design of connections with fillet welds.
- Design of connections with plug and slot welds.
- Design of connections with spot (resistance) welds.
- Strength control of designed connections.
- The program includes a table with approx. 700 carbon steels suitable for welding according to the material standards ANSI, EN, JIS, ISO, DIN, BS, NF, UNI, UNE, SIS, CSA, NBN, NP, NS, ON and CSN.
- The program also includes a dimensional table of steel sections S, ST, W, WT, C, L according to ASTM/AISI/AISC and T, I, U, L sections according to DIN/EN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards AWS, AISC, ANSI, EN, ISO, DIN and others.
List of standards: prEN 1993-1-8, EN 10024, EN 10034, EN 10055, EN 10056, EN 10279, DS 952, DIN 15018, DIN 18800, DIN 1024, DIN 1025, DIN 1026, DIN 1028, DIN 1029, CSN 050120
* MITCalc Welded Connections download link provides trial version of the software.
MITCalc Bolted Connections is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp. , acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
MITCalc is the mechanical, industrial and technical calculations package. This professionally multi-language prepared package includes solutions for gearings, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beams, shafts, bolt joints and many others.
The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
MITCalc Buckling is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling
This calculation deals with the deflection, stress and variation of forces in the loaded flat plates.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID