ECCS EC3 1.4 Calculator provides a database of stainless steel products and suppliers and also calculates the resistance of beams and beam-columns (subject to major axis bending) according to EC3-1-1, EC3-1-4 and EC3-1-8.
- The following verifications are considered:
- Corrosion resistance class;
- Classification of the cross section;
- Calculation of effective properties (reduction factor);
- Calculation of axial cross-sections resistance: cross-section; flexural buckling; torsional buckling and torsional-flexural buckling;
- Calculation of bending resistance: cross section and lateral torsional buckling;
- Bending and compression resistance
- Shear resistance;
- Fire design.
* ECCS EC3 download link provides freeware version of the software.
ABC: ArcelorMittal Beams Calculator is a free pre-design tool for use in designing a variety of steel and composite structures such as portal frames, beam and column structures, trusses, and column-beam connections.
Buildings LCA is a simplified tool that let mobile/tablet users in Android/Apple devices to have an easy-friendly lifecycle calculation.
Stand alone software version of the pavement design portion of the CE CALC website. Runs on the Windows . NET platform. Performs civil engineering calculations for traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit c
Steel-Connect is a user friendly affordable software steel connection design aid for the typical structural engineer. Typical steel connections can be designed in less time using the autodesign feature or user specified steel connections can be investigated.
Advance Steel is specifically designed for structural engineers and steel detailers who require professional and easy-to-use BIM structural steel detailing software that automates the production of drawings, BOMs and NC files.
Submit a review about ECCS EC3 software with your social media profile