ConcreteBending helps you model concrete bending problems using high-level components and engineering terminology. The tool automatically constructs an accurate Finite Element Model.
- IBC, ASCE 7, or NBC load combinations (customizable)
- ACI 318-14 or CSA A23.3-14 concrete checks
- ACI 350-06 environmental structures (e.g. tank walls)
- Elevated slab analysis and design
- Slab & beam systems
- Environmental tank walls
- Complex boundaries, including circular and polygonal templates
- Generate copies of modeling elements using rectangular or circular patterns
- Multiple slab thicknesses
- Holes in concrete
- Wall or beam supports
- Point supports or loads (w/punching shear)
- Automatic FEA mesh generation
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Import & Export DXF files
- Customizable load combinations
- Streamlined seismic load combinations
- Uniform or linear area loads, rectangular or circular
- Circular and rectangular "ring" loads
- Overturning loads
- Column loads, axial and moments
- Linear beam loads
- Wall loads, axial and moments
- Slab shear plotted and checked
- Column and column-group punching shear checks
- Wall punching shear design checks
- Beams are checked for shear, moment, and torsion
- Single or double layer of slab reinforcement
- Size each layer of slab steel
- Reinforcing bar patterns
- Beam checks and reinforcement
- Override for minimum reinforcement
- Export to VisualAnalysis for more complicated tasks
- Post-analysis statics check reports
- Full-color reporting for a professional look and easy reading
- Slab and beam moment and shear diagrams
- Preview the report before printing
- Customize what items are included in the report
- Easy export to .xls, .docx, or .pdf file
- Print one-page graphic summaries
* ConcreteBending download link provides trial version of the software.
cColumn formerly known as RcSections is a powerful 32-bit Windows program designed specifically for structural engineers to perform axial-flexural analysis and design of concrete columns as well as beams and shear walls according to ACI 318-11/08/05/02 and ACI 318-99.
spMats is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design and investigation of commercial building foundations and industrial mats and slabs on grade.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
Concise Beam is an easy to use program for the design of precast concrete beams.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
SAFE is the ultimate tool for designing concrete floor and foundation systems. From framing layout all the way through to detail drawing production, SAFE integrates every aspect of the engineering design process in one easy and intuitive environment.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID