Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties. Performs elastic and plastic bending analysis. Plastic analysis is performed by a numerical method, as well as Cozzone's method.
- High Quality, General Purpose, Section Analysis Tool
- Authenticated by Symantec
- Geometric, Elastic (Multiple Modulus) and Plastic Section Properties
- Restrained and Unrestrained Elastic Bending Analysis
- Plastic Bending Analysis (ultimate loading)
- Cozzone Plastic Bending Analysis
- Fully Programmable
- Integrates with Excel and Matlab
* CompactSections download link provides trial version of the software.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
BOEF is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis a finite length beam with free ends supported continuously on an elastic foundation.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
Steel-Beam is a user-friendly robust program that allows the combined stress evaluation of steel beams and steel columns under combined axial and flexural loads.
EBPlate is a piece of software developed by CTICM with a partial funding of the European Research Fund for Coal and Steel (RFCS). It assesses the critical stresses associated to the elastic buckling of plates loaded in their plan.
SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID