Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties. Performs elastic and plastic bending analysis. Plastic analysis is performed by a numerical method, as well as Cozzone's method.
- High Quality, General Purpose, Section Analysis Tool
- Authenticated by Symantec
- Geometric, Elastic (Multiple Modulus) and Plastic Section Properties
- Restrained and Unrestrained Elastic Bending Analysis
- Plastic Bending Analysis (ultimate loading)
- Cozzone Plastic Bending Analysis
- Fully Programmable
- Integrates with Excel and Matlab
* CompactSections download link provides trial version of the software.
Elastic and Plastic Resistance of Open and Thin Walled Sections
Thinwallres Open&Closed application allows to determine the resistance capacity of open and closed thin-walled sections
ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
Wall, Slab or Plate Bending Analysis and Design
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
Nonlinear Analysis and Performance Assesment for 3-D Structures
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
An Optimal Plastic Stringer Model Solution
Use the optimal plastic stringer model solution to design shear walls, concrete diaphragms etc.
Submit a review about CompactSections software with your social media profile