Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties. Performs elastic and plastic bending analysis. Plastic analysis is performed by a numerical method, as well as Cozzone's method.
- High Quality, General Purpose, Section Analysis Tool
- Authenticated by Symantec
- Geometric, Elastic (Multiple Modulus) and Plastic Section Properties
- Restrained and Unrestrained Elastic Bending Analysis
- Plastic Bending Analysis (ultimate loading)
- Cozzone Plastic Bending Analysis
- Fully Programmable
- Integrates with Excel and Matlab
* CompactSections download link provides trial version of the software.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
Use the optimal plastic stringer model solution to design shear walls, concrete diaphragms etc.
BOEF is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis a finite length beam with free ends supported continuously on an elastic foundation.
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
Steel-Beam is a user-friendly robust program that allows the combined stress evaluation of steel beams and steel columns under combined axial and flexural loads.
EBPlate is a piece of software developed by CTICM with a partial funding of the European Research Fund for Coal and Steel (RFCS). It assesses the critical stresses associated to the elastic buckling of plates loaded in their plan.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID