Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties. Performs elastic and plastic bending analysis. Plastic analysis is performed by a numerical method, as well as Cozzone's method.
- High Quality, General Purpose, Section Analysis Tool
- Authenticated by Symantec
- Geometric, Elastic (Multiple Modulus) and Plastic Section Properties
- Restrained and Unrestrained Elastic Bending Analysis
- Plastic Bending Analysis (ultimate loading)
- Cozzone Plastic Bending Analysis
- Fully Programmable
- Integrates with Excel and Matlab
* CompactSections download link provides trial version of the software.
Thinwallres Open&Closed application allows to determine the resistance capacity of open and closed thin-walled sections
ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
Use the optimal plastic stringer model solution to design shear walls, concrete diaphragms etc.
Submit a review about CompactSections software with your social media profile