Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties. Performs elastic and plastic bending analysis. Plastic analysis is performed by a numerical method, as well as Cozzone's method.
- High Quality, General Purpose, Section Analysis Tool
- Authenticated by Symantec
- Geometric, Elastic (Multiple Modulus) and Plastic Section Properties
- Restrained and Unrestrained Elastic Bending Analysis
- Plastic Bending Analysis (ultimate loading)
- Cozzone Plastic Bending Analysis
- Fully Programmable
- Integrates with Excel and Matlab
* CompactSections download link provides trial version of the software.
ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
Use the optimal plastic stringer model solution to design shear walls, concrete diaphragms etc.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
BOEF is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis a finite length beam with free ends supported continuously on an elastic foundation.
Steel-Beam is a user-friendly robust program that allows the combined stress evaluation of steel beams and steel columns under combined axial and flexural loads.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID