Very powerful Finite Element Analysis package for 2D and 3D constructions (frames and trusses). Small and easy to use, with special focus on the user friendly Windows interface to make your life easy. Structural Steel Design included: Analysis recommends the best cross-section. Plastic Design, Elastic Design or according to Eurocode 3.
Each cross-section is tested for:
- Plastic Tension or Compression
- Bending moment (major and minor axis)
- Plastic Shear resistance
- Torsion (Saint Venant and Warping torsion)
- Reduced plastic shear resistance for the case of combined Torsion and Shear.
- Reduced moment resistance for the case of combined Bending and Shear
- Reduced plastic moment resistance for the case of combined Banding and Axial force or bi-axial bending
- Compression buckling
- Lateral Torsional buckling
- Combined bending and axial compression (Chen and Atsuta)
- Maximum deflection
Large library of commonly used sections included (AISC, British Steel, DIN, Euronorm).
Construction or structural drawings can be imported from, or exported to, AutoCAD
* Analysis for Windows download link provides freeware version of the software.
Real3D-Analysis is a powerful frame-finite element analysis and design program built from ground up, with latest technologies from the fields of finite element analysis, numerical computation and computer graphics, shell structures, dynamic analysis, concrete design, truss, frame, plate
Phase2 is a powerful 2D elasto-plastic finite element stress analysis program for underground or surface excavations in rock or soil.
SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
Solve your geotechnical problem with powerful two-dimensional geotechnical finite element design software.
Cadre Analytic can provide structural analysis reports prepared by licensed professional engineers for many types of structures, from the very small to the very large.
Aimed at solution of complex solids with realistic and advanced boundary condition simulations using either the integrated solver or a choice of several other well known solvers which can be run seamlessly within the program environment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID