Solve your geotechnical problem with powerful two-dimensional geotechnical finite element design software
Whether you need to do two-dimensional finite element computations in plane stress, plane strain, or axial symmetry, Safe takes care of it. The smart geotechnical finite element analysis software identifies pore pressures and effective stresses separately and includes gravitational loads and initial stresses.
- Analysis of plane stress, plane strain or axially symmetric problems. General loading of linear elastic axisymmetric structures can be carried out using a Fourier series technique.
- Linear or non-linear behaviour
- Gravity loading
- Pore pressures and effective stresses are identified separately, allowing computation for drained or undrained conditions, and time dependent consolidation
- Incremental loading and changes of material properties, permitting the formation of excavations, embankments etc.
- Intermediate results can be stored and inspected before the problem is continued further.
- Pressure (distributed) and line loading
- Fixed or spring restraints
- 8 noded quadrilateral elements. These can be curvilinear
- Consolidation problems
- Seepage and flow
- Extensive graphical input options and in-built mesh generation facility
- Wide range of graphical output and printing facilities
* Oasys Safe download link provides trial version of the software.
Pdisp is for engineers who need software for soil displacement analysis, soil settlement calculations and soil displacement design.
Slope is feature rich and will aid in the assessment of slopes and the design of engineering solutions for slope stability problems
ADONIS is an easy-to-use yet powerful geotechnical-engineering tool for the linear and nonlinear analysis of geotechnical problems.
Pile calculates the vertical load carrying capacities and vertical settlements of a range of individual piles in a layered soil deposit.
Frew enables engineers to define and solve even the most complex embedded retaining wall design problems quickly.
Greta analyses the stability of a gravity retaining wall and determines the bending moments and shear forces within the wall.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Oasys Safe software with your social media profile