Solve your geotechnical problem with powerful two-dimensional geotechnical finite element design software
Whether you need to do two-dimensional finite element computations in plane stress, plane strain, or axial symmetry, Safe takes care of it. The smart geotechnical finite element analysis software identifies pore pressures and effective stresses separately and includes gravitational loads and initial stresses.
- Analysis of plane stress, plane strain or axially symmetric problems. General loading of linear elastic axisymmetric structures can be carried out using a Fourier series technique.
- Linear or non-linear behaviour
- Gravity loading
- Pore pressures and effective stresses are identified separately, allowing computation for drained or undrained conditions, and time dependent consolidation
- Incremental loading and changes of material properties, permitting the formation of excavations, embankments etc.
- Intermediate results can be stored and inspected before the problem is continued further.
- Pressure (distributed) and line loading
- Fixed or spring restraints
- 8 noded quadrilateral elements. These can be curvilinear
- Consolidation problems
- Seepage and flow
- Extensive graphical input options and in-built mesh generation facility
- Wide range of graphical output and printing facilities
* Oasys Safe download link provides trial version of the software.
Pdisp is for engineers who need software for soil displacement analysis, soil settlement calculations and soil displacement design.
Slope is feature rich and will aid in the assessment of slopes and the design of engineering solutions for slope stability problems
Pile calculates the vertical load carrying capacities and vertical settlements of a range of individual piles in a layered soil deposit.
Phase2 is a powerful 2D elasto-plastic finite element stress analysis program for underground or surface excavations in rock or soil.
Very powerful Finite Element Analysis package for 2D and 3D constructions (frames and trusses).
Real3D-Analysis is a powerful frame-finite element analysis and design program built from ground up, with latest technologies from the fields of finite element analysis, numerical computation and computer graphics, shell structures, dynamic analysis, concrete design, truss, frame, plate
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID