SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
Unified graphics environment for building a design and reviewing its analysis results provides users with unlimited capabilities of modeling structures from simplest to most complicated ones thus answering to needs of experienced professionals and remaining friendly to beginners at the same time.
High-performance processing core enables one to solve problems of large dimension (hundreds of thousands freedom degrees) in linear and geometric non-linear formulation.
SCAD includes a highly developed library of finite elements for modeling bar, plate, solid and combined structures, modules of stability analysis, building design stress combinations, verifying stressed state of structural elements according to various failure theories, determining forces with which a fragment affects the whole structure, calculating forces and displacement caused by loading combinations. The system also includes routines for selecting reinforcement for ferroconcrete structural elements and for verifying cross-sections of steelwork structural elements.
Program-satellites for analysis and design of structural elements
- COMET – design of joints of steel structures according to SNiP and DBN
- KRISTALL – examination and analysis of steel structural elements according to SNiP, DBN, Eurocode 3 (including the analysis of the damaged structures)
- ARBAT – examination and reinforcement selection for reinforced concrete structural elements according to SNiP
- COMEIN – examination of masonry and reinforced masonry structural elements according to SNiP and DBN
- MONOLIT – design of in-situ ribbed floors
- WEST (wind, snow, temperature) – analysis according to SNiP and DBN
- CROSS – determination of subsoil parameters on the basis of geotechnical investigations
- ZAPROS – analysis of soil and foundation members according SNiP and DBN
- DECOR – examination of timber structural elements according to SNiP and DBN
- SLOPE – stability analysis of slopes
Programs for building cross-sections and the analysis of their geometrical characteristics
- Section Builder – formation of built-up cross-sections and the analysis of their characteristics
- CONSUL – formation and analysis of arbitrary cross-sections of bar elements
- SEZAM – equivalent cross-section selection
- TONUS – formation of thin-wall cross-sections and the analysis of their characteristics
ConSteel provides a structural analysis software for the design office mainly involved in constructions of steel and composite structures.
GEO5 is a suite of programs for geotechnical analysis. The software package includes individual programs that are closely linked to each other and run in the same environment.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over forty structural analysis, design and detailing programs.
Advance Design is a complete integrated analysis / design software dedicated to engineers.
Slide is the most comprehensive slope stability analysis software available, complete with finite element groundwater seepage analysis, rapid drawdown, sensitivity and probabilistic analysis and support design.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID