The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
The programme solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients (dynamic, static).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).
SHAFT is a computer program used to evaluate the axial capacity and the short-term, load-settlement curves of drilled shafts or bored piles in various types of soils.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
This calculation deals with the deflection, stress and variation of forces in the loaded flat plates.
MITCalc Profiles solves area characteristics of common profiles and mass characteristics of solids created by drawing or rotation of the profile.
The FB-Deep computer program is a Windows based program used to estimate the static axial capacity of drilled shafts and driven piles.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID