The calculation solves area characteristics of common profiles and mass characteristics of solids created by drawing or rotation of the profile.
The application enables:
- Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
- Calculation of area characteristics for main axes passing through the centre of gravity (moment of inertia, radius of gyration, bending modulus. . . ).
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including a graph.
- Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
- Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by drawing or rotation of the profile.
C2ProFire analyzes the heating evolution of I-H shaped steel profiles under fire situation.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
MITCalc Buckling is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling
This calculation deals with the deflection, stress and variation of forces in the loaded flat plates.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID