Design roads, highways, and corridors that cost less to build. Adding optimization software to your geometric design process allows you to deliver the lowest-cost design. It also allows you to design faster.
Softree Optimal is a patented alignment optimization program. It can optimize an alignment vertically and horizontally. Generate the lowest cost vertical alignment based on the ground surface, the preliminary horizontal alignment, and the design parameters and constraints entered by the user. Utilize new horizontal alignment optimization functionality to further refine and improve your design.
- Optimal Vertical Alignment - Consistently find the lowest-cost design that satisfies your design constraints & standards. Bring down construction costs by 10-30% or more, depending on the project.
- Design Time Costing - Quantitively compare multiple alignments and design variables based on construction cost. Know your cost & reduce it.
- Horizontal Optimization - Horizontally optimize a corridor based on your vertical optimization constraints and a defined range of IP movement. Resulting improvements over 50% cost reduction are not uncommon.
- Optimal Haul Graphic - There's a mass haul, and then there is the Opti-Haul. Opti-Haul graphic is a detailed plan for visually analyzing optimal material movement. Reduce your haulage costs and make construction jobs more efficient.
- Smart Pits Technology - Let Softree Optimal recommend the lowest cost borrow and waste pit locations. Define n pits, their capacity and distance from the alignment, and Softree Optimal will recommend which to use.
- Compatible Engineering Tool - Softree Optimal works with RoadEng, or it can integrate into other CAD or GIS-based engineering systems through DWG, DGN, or LandXML. A direct export interface is available for Civil 3D.
- Automatically Balanced Mass Haul - Balance your road effortlessly. Track and report material movement. Easily account for excess or borrowed material.
- Minimize Earthwork Costs - Find the lowest-cost solution. Small adjustments to a vertical alignment can produce huge differences in cut/fill volumes and materials moved.
- Feasibility Checker - Some projects are extremely constrained. Quickly check the feasibility of preliminary designs based on your design requirements.
- Minimize Road Resurfacing Costs - On mill and pave jobs, Softree Optimal can fit a design profile as close as possible to the existing profile while ensuring no finished pavement elevation is below the existing pavement elevation. This saves design time and decreases the asphalt treatment costs.
* Softree Optimal download link provides trial version of the software.
RoadEng is a site and road design software package. It works either as an add-on to other civil design software or as a standalone system. It includes functions for data collection, terrain modelling, contouring, volumes, profiles, sections, and road design.
Terrain Tools 3D is a software toolkit for mapping, terrain modelling and land development.
Use the optimal plastic stringer model solution to design shear walls, concrete diaphragms etc.
RISAFloor is a powerful application designed to help you create CAD drawings for structural engineers.
ESurvey CADD is a collection of to meet all the requirements related preparation of drawings and reports related to site, road, canal, railway & infra projects.
AEC CutFill is a powerful and flexible earthwork cut and fill calculation software program.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID