SO-Unconfined is aimed at the evaluation of unconfined compression tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented. Individual tabs are assigned for project information (including basic information, borings and samples) and tests. Test data and corresponding calculations are available in addition to software outputs.
Note that unconfined compression tests could randomly be generated based on user-defined criteria.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.
- Test data and corresponding calculations are presented in a separate format.
- Blank laboratory data sheets may be used for test data input.
- Saving files with a minimal size.
Unconfined compression test calculations
- Various data input options.
- Test data can be edited using either graph or table.
- Random generation of unconfined compression tests based on user-defined criteria.
* SO-Unconfined download link provides demo version of the software.
SO-Consolidation is aimed at the evaluation of one-dimensional consolidation tests. In order to obtain coefficient of consolidation and secondary compression index, each loading step can be analyzed by two methods, logarithm and square root of time.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering both shear failure and settlement.
NovoLAB is the most comprehensive geotechnical software for lab data management and borehole log drafting.
This is an application that can be used for analyzing Soil Sieve Test.
Submit a review about SO-Unconfined software with your social media profile