SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering both shear failure and settlement.
Hansen, Meyerhof, Vesic, Terzaghi and Eurocode methods are employed for the determination of shear failure. Elastic and consolidation settlements can be calculated using various options.
- Introduction of up to 20 soil layers.
- Correlation of soil parameters.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.
- Pressure isobars are calculated and generated below footings.
- Determination of bearing capacity of shallow footings (Spread, Continuous and Mat) with different dimensions considering both shear failure and settlement (Elastic and Consolidation).
- Calculation of settlement corresponding to the allowable pressure.
- Calculation of modulus of subgrade reaction.
- Calculation and generation of modulus of subgrade reaction contour on the footing surface.
- Exporting results to MS Excel format.
- Presentation of calculation report with sufficient details.
- Creation of profiles for the desired settings.
* SO-Foundation download link provides demo version of the software.
DYNAN can be used for the dynamic analysis under transient and random loading in the time domain.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests.
The Offshore Pile Foundation Analysis suite of GEMS provides easy-to-use program modules for pile capacity estimation, axially loaded pile analysis and laterally loaded pile analysis.
SO-Unconfined is aimed at the evaluation of unconfined compression tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID