SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests. It also presents soil type based on USCS (Unified Soil Classification System).
Sieve analysis and Atterberg limits may either be determined by test results or visual examination. Hydrometer test can be calculated using both ASTMD7928 and ASTMD422 (withdrawn 2016) standards. Note that sieve analysis and hydrometer tests could randomly be generated based on user-defined criteria.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.
- Software outputs are exported in both landscape and portrait formats.
- Test data and corresponding calculations are presented in a separate format.
- Blank laboratory data sheets may be used for test data input.
- Saving files with a minimal size.
- Visual examination may be used for the determination of particle-size distribution.
- Random generation of sample sieve analysis tests based on user-defined criteria.
- Various sieve sets may be defined and used when needed.
- Test data can be edited using either graph or input table.
- Random generation of sample hydrometer tests based on user-defined criteria.
- Hydrometer calculation using ASTM D7928:
- Hydrometer calculation using ASTM D422:
Atterberg limits tests
- Visual examination may be used for the determination of soil type according to plasticity chart.
- User is warned when ASTM?D4318 regulations are not satisfied.
* SO-Sieve download link provides demo version of the software.
This is an application that can be used for analyzing Soil Sieve Test.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering both shear failure and settlement.
Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties.
ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails.
SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID