SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented. Individual tabs are assigned for project information (including basic information, borings and samples) and tests. In addition to test data and corresponding calculations, software outputs are available in 12 formats. Note that direct shear tests could randomly be generated based on user-defined criteria.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.
- 12 templates are available for the export of software outputs.
- Test data and corresponding calculations are presented in a separate format.
- Blank laboratory data sheets may be used for test data input.
- Saving files with a minimal size.
Direct shear test calculations
- Sample properties are automatically calculated.
- Various data input options.
- Area correction can be applied.
- Test data can be edited using either graphs or tables.
- Random generation of direct shear tests based on user-defined criteria
* SO-Shear download link provides demo version of the software.
SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
Calculates shear capacity and confinement reinforcement of circular and oblong shape reinforced concrete columns.
The stand-alone Windows program Phaethon with user’s interface written in C++ offers analysis of shear - critical reinforced concrete columns to its user both for rectangular but also for circular reinforced concrete columns.
LRFDShear Computes ultimate capacity of reinforced/prestressed concrete members subjected to combined action of shear, flexure, torsion and axial forces.
Implements AISC LRFD method to calculate capacity of weld group under combined action of eccentrically applied in-plane and normal forces.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID