SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented. Individual tabs are assigned for project information (including basic information, borings and samples) and tests. In addition to test data and corresponding calculations, software outputs are available in 12 formats. Note that direct shear tests could randomly be generated based on user-defined criteria.
- User is informed about the common ranges regarding input parameters.
- 12 templates are available for the export of software outputs.
- Test data and corresponding calculations are presented in a separate format.
- Blank laboratory data sheets may be used for test data input.
- Saving files with a minimal size.
Direct shear test calculations
- Sample properties are automatically calculated.
- Various data input options.
- Area correction can be applied.
- Test data can be edited using either graphs or tables.
- Random generation of direct shear tests based on user-defined criteria
* SO-Shear download link provides demo version of the software.
The App is a learning tool for those of you interested in punching shear in Reinforced Concrete flat slabs.
SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
Calculates shear capacity and confinement reinforcement of circular and oblong shape reinforced concrete columns.
BoltGroup computes shear capacity of an eccentrically loaded bolted connection using LRFD instantaneous center of rotation method.
LRFDShear Computes ultimate capacity of reinforced/prestressed concrete members subjected to combined action of shear, flexure, torsion and axial forces.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about SO-Shear software with your social media profile