ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment. Ultimate strength is found from strain compatibility analysis assuming equivalent rectangular concrete stress distribution. In addition, ShortCol calculates transformed properties of fully cracked reinforced concrete section at ultimate limit state and calculates crack width at service limit states.
- Shortcol analyses rectangular or circular shape concrete sections
- Rebar wizard quickly generates various typical and irregular bar layouts
- Crack width is calculated in accordance with ACI/AASHTO, British Standards, Eurocode 2 and AS3600
- Column design conforms ACI 318, AASHTO, AS3600 codes
- SI and US units
- Does not consider column slenderness and second order effects
- Uses only unconfined concrete properties
- Accepts only bonded to concrete reiforcing steel
* ShortCol download link provides trial version of the software for Shortcol and Eurocode 2.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
spSlab (formerly pcaSlab/ADOSS) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design and investigation of reinforced concrete floor systems.
CSiCOL is a comprehensive software package used for the analysis and design of columns.
This spreadsheet performs preliminary analysis of a precast prestressed bridge girder at the prestress transfer and service stages.
The program useful for checking reinforced concrete section of any shape and with any reinforcement layout in biaxial bending.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID