This spreadsheet performs stress analysis of a precast prestressed bridge girder at the prestress transfer and service stages. It sizes the girder and determines the amount of prestressing steel. The formulas and procedures used in the spreadsheet are accurate and comply with the 4th Edition of AASHTO LRFD; however, a full code check is required for bridge girder design beyond the scope of PSGSimple.
- girder properties calculator.
- user-defined girder properties database.
- simple span dead and live load moment calculations (may be overwritten by the user.
- moving load distribution factor calculations.
- permanent and temporary prestressing strands layout.
- immediate and long-term prestressing losses calculations.
- concrete stress calculations for two sections (midspan for service loads and strands harp point for prestress transfer stage).
* PSGSimple download link provides demo version of the software.
RMCalc is a Windows-based software program to compute restraint moments in precast prestressed concrete girder bridges constructed with continuous spans.
PGSuper is a powerful open source software for design and analysis of precast-prestressed girder bridges.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
LRFDShear Computes ultimate capacity of reinforced/prestressed concrete members subjected to combined action of shear, flexure, torsion and axial forces.
The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available.
Builds two-dimensional bridge models and performs static and moving load analyzes. Uses GT STRUDL as a structural analysis engine.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID