QConBridge is a live load analysis program for continuous bridge frames. This software has been developed for the Alternate Route Project. QConBridge performs live load analysis for the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification HL93 live load model. The software accommodates standard and user defined DC and DW dead loads, and performs Strength I, Service I, Service II, Service III, and Fatigue Limit State combinations.
- Supports the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, First Edition
- Use SI or English units interchangeably
- Virtually any bridge section and geometry can be modeled
- Integrated Section Properties Calculator to compute section and material properties, as well as live load distribution factors
- The Bridge Contractor will help you build a bridge model to your specifications
- Interactive model editing including Cut, Copy, and Paste features
- Model non-prismatic spans
- Model in-span hinges
- Model cantilever spans
- Build 2D bridge frame models, not just 1D beams
- Supports DC and DW load cases with built-in and user defined loads
- Supports HL93 notional live load model, including the optional dual tandem truck train
- Supports pedestrian live load
- Load combinations for Strength I, Service I, Service II, Service III, and Fatigue Limit States
- Customizable shear and moment diagrams
- User defined plotting styles
- Detailed reporting
- Context sensitive help
* QConBridge download link provides gnu general public license version of the software.
BridgeLink is an integrated bridge engineering software tool for analysis, design, and load rating.
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
PGSuper is a powerful open source software for design and analysis of precast-prestressed girder bridges.
PGSplice is our spliced girder analysis software. This software has been developed for the Alternate Route Project.
Barlist program is used to estimate the weight of steel reinforcement bars used in a bridge structure and to assist in the creation of barlist drawings for bridge project contract plans.
The FB-MultiPier analysis program is a nonlinear finite element analysis program capable of analyzing multiple bridge pier structures interconnected by bridge spans.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID