QConBridge is a live load analysis program for continuous bridge frames. This software has been developed for the Alternate Route Project. QConBridge performs live load analysis for the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification HL93 live load model. The software accommodates standard and user defined DC and DW dead loads, and performs Strength I, Service I, Service II, Service III, and Fatigue Limit State combinations.
- Supports the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, First Edition
- Use SI or English units interchangeably
- Virtually any bridge section and geometry can be modeled
- Integrated Section Properties Calculator to compute section and material properties, as well as live load distribution factors
- The Bridge Contractor will help you build a bridge model to your specifications
- Interactive model editing including Cut, Copy, and Paste features
- Model non-prismatic spans
- Model in-span hinges
- Model cantilever spans
- Build 2D bridge frame models, not just 1D beams
- Supports DC and DW load cases with built-in and user defined loads
- Supports HL93 notional live load model, including the optional dual tandem truck train
- Supports pedestrian live load
- Load combinations for Strength I, Service I, Service II, Service III, and Fatigue Limit States
- Customizable shear and moment diagrams
- User defined plotting styles
- Detailed reporting
- Context sensitive help
* QConBridge download link provides alternate route open source license version of the software.
Integrated Bridge Engineering Design, Analysis, and Load Rating
BridgeLink is an integrated bridge engineering software tool for analysis, design, and load rating.
Plane Frame Structural Analysis For Bridge Engineers
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
Analysis Precast Girder Splice Alternatives
PGSplice is our spliced girder analysis software. This software has been developed for the Alternate Route Project.
Prestressed Girder SUPERstructure design and analysis
PGSuper is a powerful open source software for design and analysis of precast-prestressed girder bridges.
Reinforcing steel quantity estimating tool
Barlist program is used to estimate the weight of steel reinforcement bars used in a bridge structure and to assist in the creation of barlist drawings for bridge project contract plans.
Submit a review about QConBridge software with your social media profile
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.