NovoSPT is a unique geotechnical software designed for correlating SPT blow counts (N) to various soil properties using 300 correlations.
Input data consists of field SPT blow counts versus depth, and soil layers data. NovoSPT applies all SPT corrections including overburden stress, rod length, borehole diameter, sampler type, and energy level.
- Estimation of 30 soil parameters including friction angle Ø, cohesion, CBR, relative density, undrained shear strength, modulus of elasticity, shear wave velocity, initial shear modulus, pressure-meter modulus and limit pressure, Mv, dilation angle, and more, based on 300 SPT correlations
- Calculating bearing capacity and settlement based on SPT
- Importing data from gINT, WinLog, LogPlot and text files
- Calculating depth normalized blow count (N1 60) versus depth
- Statistical module for comparing different correlations
- Correlations collected and cross checked using more than 70 references
* NovoSPT download link provides trial version of the software.
NovoBPT is designed for correcting raw BPT blow counts (Nb) and converting them to SPT blow counts (N60).
NovoCPT is designed for processing CPT files and calculating soil parameters such as friction angle, relative density, unit weight, fines content, shear wave velocity, Gmax, clay sensitivity, OCR, undrained shear strength, soil behavior type (SBT).
Geotechnical engineers can use this software for day-to-day analysis and calculations.
NovoLAB is the most comprehensive geotechnical software for lab data management and borehole log drafting.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
Using VisLog, the user will be able to enter borehole information including the stratigraphy, coordinates, ground water level, etc.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID