NovoBPT is designed for correcting raw BPT blow counts (Nb) and converting them to SPT blow counts (N60). Using NovoBPT you can simply enter your BPT blow counts with friction data (if available), choose correlation method and get the equivalent N60 values with depth. The results can be printed or saved as Excel file.
- Bounce Chamber Pressure Correction
- Correlation to equivalent SPT N60 values based on:
- Harder and Seed, 1986
- Sy and Campanella, 1993b
- Considering the Effect of Casing Friction (Rs)
- Automatic Interpolation of Casing Friction Based on Field Measurement Data
- Estimation of Friction from Alex Sy, 1997 Correlations and Sandy and Gravelly Sites
* NovoBPT download link provides trial version of the software.
NovoSPT is a unique geotechnical software designed for correlating SPT blow counts (N) to various soil properties using 300 correlations.
NovoCPT is designed for processing CPT files and calculating soil parameters such as friction angle, relative density, unit weight, fines content, shear wave velocity, Gmax, clay sensitivity, OCR, undrained shear strength, soil behavior type (SBT).
NovoLAB is the most comprehensive geotechnical software for lab data management and borehole log drafting.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
Geotechnical engineers can use this software for day-to-day analysis and calculations.
Using VisLog, the user will be able to enter borehole information including the stratigraphy, coordinates, ground water level, etc.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID