LateralK is a simple software for calculating lateral earth pressure coefficients and forces behind retaining walls in static and earthquake condition based on Rankine/ Coulumb formulas and also Mononobe/ Okabe methods. User manual (Help) is available for software.
The following features are incorporated into LateralK program:
- Rankine formulae for static condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient (Ka, Kp)
- Coulomb formula for static condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient (Ka, Kp)
- Jacky formula for At-rest earth pressure coefficient (Ko)
- Mononobe-Okabe formula for earthquake condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient (Kae, KPe)
* LateralK download link provides trial version of the software.
This spreadsheet computes lateral pressure against retaining wall due to vertical surcharge loads.
This robust software is designed for soil liquefaction analysis during earthquake and supports multi-layer as well as single layer stratigraphy.
iNovoLIQ application is designed for soil liquefaction analysis based on Idriss and Boulanger, 2014 methodology.
Geotechnical engineers can use this software for day-to-day analysis and calculations.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
NovoBPT is designed for correcting raw BPT blow counts (Nb) and converting them to SPT blow counts (N60).
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID