LateralK is a simple software for calculating lateral earth pressure coefficients and forces behind retaining walls in static and earthquake condition based on Rankine/ Coulumb formulas and also Mononobe/ Okabe methods. User manual (Help) is available for software.
The following features are incorporated into LateralK program:
- Rankine formulae for static condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient (Ka, Kp)
- Coulomb formula for static condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient (Ka, Kp)
- Jacky formula for At-rest earth pressure coefficient (Ko)
- Mononobe-Okabe formula for earthquake condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient (Kae, KPe)
* LateralK download link provides trial version of the software.
Lateral Pressure on the Retaining Wall Due to Vertical Surcharge
This spreadsheet computes lateral pressure against retaining wall due to vertical surcharge loads.
This robust software is designed for soil liquefaction analysis during earthquake and supports multi-layer as well as single layer stratigraphy.
Geotechnical engineers can use this software for day-to-day analysis and calculations.
Peysanj is a series of geotechnical engineering modules such as bearing capacity and settlement, pressure-meter test, plate loading test, soil liquefaction analysis, etc bundled as single software.
NovoBPT is designed for correcting raw BPT blow counts (Nb) and converting them to SPT blow counts (N60).
Submit a review about LateralK software with your social media profile
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.