A Computer Program for Seismic Inelastic Structural Analysis. Developed at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
IDARC (2D) was created as a platform for nonlinear structural analysis in which various aspects of concrete, steel and other materials behavior can be modeled, tested and improved after. Software development and enhancements have been mainly to link experimental research and analytical developments. IDARC (2D) was introduced in 1987 as a two-dimensional analysis program to examine the non-linear response of multistory reinforced concrete buildings. The original program released included the following structural element types:
- Column Elements : Column elements were modeled considering macromodels with inelastic flexural deformations, and elastic shear and axial deformations.
- Beam Elements : Beam elements are modeled using a nonlinear flexural stiffness model with linear elastic shear deformations considered.
- Shear Wall Elements : Shear wall include inelastic shear and bending deformations, with an uncoupled elastic axial component.
- Edge Column Elements : Edge column elements were introduced considering only inelastic axial deformations.
- Transverse Beam Elements : Transverse beam elements, that have an effect on the rotational deformation of the shear walls or beams to which they are connected, are modeled using elastic linear and rotational springs.
* IDARC 2D download link provides freeware version of the software.
RCBlast was developed to conduct dynamic inelastic response history analysis of reinforced concrete elements subjected to blast-induced shock waves.
Analysis of seismic loading per IBC2009 Code (and ASCE 7-05), using Equivalent Lateral Force method.
SeismoBuild is an innovative Finite Elements package for the seismic assessment and strengthening of reinforced concrete framed structures that is targeted to the design office.
The program will help engineers to design safe masonry buildings in the seismic regions of Europe.
STRAP ia a Windows based suite of finite element static and dynamic analysis programs for buildings, bridges and other structures.
Delta Beam is a continuous beam structural analysis software. It includes a full complement of features that makes it suitable for any job from a small beam to very complex beam structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID