SeismoMatch is an application capable of adjusting earthquake accelerograms to match a specific target response spectrum, using the wavelets algorithm proposed by Abrahamson  and Hancock et al. . Some of its features are:
- Simultaneous matching of a number of accelerograms, and then creation of a mean matched spectrum whose maximum misfit respects a pre-defined tolerance
- Possibility of using this software in combination with records selection tools and records appropriateness verification algorithms to define adequate suites of records for nonlinear dynamic analysis of new or existing structures
- Capability of reading single accelerograms defined in both single- or multiple-values per line formats (the two most popular formats used by strong-motion databases) or of reading a number of accelerograms at the same time (if they are defined in the single-value per line format)
- Creation of the target spectrum by following Eurocode 8 rules, by computing the spectrum of a specific accelerogram or by simply loading a user-defined spectrum
* SeismoMatch download link provides free for non-commercial use version of the software.
SeismoArtif is an application capable of generating artificial earthquake accelerograms matched to a specific target response spectrum using different calculation methods and varied assumptions.
SeismoStruct is a Finite Element package capable of predicting the large displacement behaviour of space frames under static or dynamic loading, taking into account both geometric nonlinearities and material inelasticity.
SeismoSignal constitutes an easy and efficient way to process strong-motion data, featuring a user-friendly visual interface and being capable of deriving a number of strong-motion parameters often required by engineer seismologists and earthquake enginee
SeismoSpect constitutes a simple and efficient platform that allows to create a personal library of ground motion records and save them all in a single file making it easy to handle and share large numbers of records.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID