SeismoSignal constitutes an easy and efficient way to process strong-motion data, featuring a user-friendly visual interface and being capable of deriving a number of strong-motion parameters often required by engineer seismologists and earthquake engineers. SeismoSignal calculates:
- Elastic and constant-ductility inelastic response spectra
- Fourier and Power spectra
- Arias (Ia) and characteristic (Ic) intensities
- Cumulative Absolute Velocity (CAV) and Specific Energy Density (SED)
- Root-mean-square (RMS) of acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Sustained maximum acceleration (SMA) and velocity (SMV)
- Effective design acceleration (EDA) Acceleration (ASI) and velocity (VSI) spectrum intensity
- Predominant (Tp) and mean (Tm) periods
- Husid and energy flux plots
- Bracketed, uniform, significant and effective durations
- Number of effective cycles
- Damage index
- Maximum incremental velocity (MIV)
- Impulsivity index (IP Index)
- Average spectral acceleration (Sa, avg)
SeismoSignal also enables the filtering of unwanted frequency content of the given signal. Three different digital filter types are available, all of which capable of carrying out, causal or acausal, highpass, lowpass, bandpass and bandstop filtering.
The program is able to read accelerograms defined in both single- and multiple-values per line formats (the two most popular formats used by strong-motion databases), and can apply baseline correction and filtering prior to time-integration of the signal (to obtain velocity and displacement time-histories).
Finally, and due to its full integration with the Windows environment, SeismoSignal allows for numerical and graphical results to be copied to any Windows application (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, etc.), noting that the plots characteristics can be fully customised from within the program itself.
* SeismoSignal download link provides trial version of the software.
SeismoStruct is a Finite Element package capable of predicting the large displacement behaviour of space frames under static or dynamic loading, taking into account both geometric nonlinearities and material inelasticity.
SeismoSpect constitutes a simple and efficient platform that allows to create a personal library of ground motion records and save them all in a single file making it easy to handle and share large numbers of records.
SeismoSelect is an easy and efficient way to search, select, scale and download ground motion data from different strong motion databases that are available on-line.
Software to digitize data from graphs for Engineering design calculations and analysis.
Processing Modflow version 5. 3 is included in the first edition of the book 3D-Groundwater Modeling with PMWIN published by Springer-Verlag.
Processing Modflow (PMWIN) is a comprehensive integrated groundwater modeling system that is used by many organizations, such as research institutions, consulting firms, agencies, and entities of the United Nations.
Submit a review about SeismoSignal software with your social media profile