Fachwerk3D is the spatial version of the program Fachwerk. It is aimed at structural engineers who analyse and design reinforced concrete structures. It intends to simplify the application of discontinuous stress fields and strut-and-tie models.
The program calculates strut-and-tie models. It only uses equilibrium conditions. Thus, unlike common programs, it does not assume elastic material behaviour.
If the modelled system is statically indeterminate, Fachwerk3D will nevertheless calculate the forces of the members that are determinate. One can assign forces to the remaining members. If more forces than needed to accomplish a statically determinate system are assigned to members, and the equilibrium condition is not fulfilled, Fachwerk3D will indicate that the system is inconsistent.
- Easy to use graphical user interface. The model can be easily viewed from different sides. Get used to the program quickly.
- Just set the member forces in statical indeterminate models. You don't have to assign any member stiffness.
- Failure mechanisms are detected and drawn. That way it is easy to find missing members in the model or to prove that a system is kinematic and contradicts equilibrium.
- No unnecessary bearings or members are required. Fachwerk3D allows instable (kinematic) models, as long as equilibrium is fulfilled. This feature is espetially useful for spatial models.
Runs on every platform which runs Java
* Fachwerk3D download link provides gnu general public license version of the software.
Fachwerk is aimed at structural engineers who analyse and design reinforced concrete structures.
AStrutTie is a strut-tie model analysis/design software for concrete members with disturbed stress regions.
DFLOW 3. 1 is a Windows-based tool developed to estimate user selected design stream flows for low flow analysis and water quality standards.
In FastTerrain you are able to create, edit and visualize in 3D space digital terrain models.
usBIM. viewer+ gives you the possibility to view, convert and edit IFC files in a single software certified by buildingSMART International and completely free.
MITCalc Buckling is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Fachwerk3D software with your social media profile